Monthly giving is vital to the work of the church as it enables long term planning to serve the people of Hungerford.
You can donate in a variety of ways.
Give Regularly by the Parish Giving Scheme
The Parish Giving Scheme (PGS) offers a simple efficient way to give by regular Direct Debit. This improves our cash flow and decreases our administrative burden.
We would encourage every member of St Lawrence’s Hungerford to join the Parish Giving Scheme.
- Please download and read the PGS Information Sheet and PGS Giving Leaflet.
- For further information, as well as Frequently Asked Questions about the PGS, visit the PGS website.
- Please download, print and fill-in the PGS Gift Form and send it to the Parish Giving Scheme at the address given at the bottom of the form.
Give Regularly by Standing Order
To set up your standing order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the bank details for St Lawrence's Church.
Then log in to your online banking or visit your local branch with our bank account details and set up a standing order. Quote reference as: your first name and surname.
When your standing order has been set up, please email email@example.com so we can identify your gift and thank you.
One-off Text Giving
To give by text:
- To give £5, text STLAWRENCES to 70085.
- To give £10, text STLAWRENCES10 to 70085.
- To give £20, text STLAWRENCES20 to 70085.
You can support St Lawrence’s every time you shop on Amazon by signing up to Amazon Smile.
The first time you visit Amazon Smile, choose Getting Started and enter The Parochial Church Council Of The Ecclesiastical Parish Of St Lawrence's, Hungerford as your charity.
Then, each time time you want to shop on Amazon, start each shopping session by visiting smile.amazon.co.uk, and 0.5% of the net purchase price (excluding VAT, returns and shipping fees) of your eligible purchases will be donated to St Lawrence's. This is at no additional cost to you.
One-off Giving by Cheque
To give via cheque, please make the cheque out to ‘St Lawrence’s Hungerford’ and either give it via an envelope at a Sunday service or post it to:The Treasurer
c/o The Vicarage