What is the best thing about Christmas for you?
Wednesday 27th November 2019 15:23
I love the food and drink and a few days off work and I love the company of family and friends but most of all I like to see the church full. No doubt we will be practically full for the Christingle, and the Mayors Carol service and probably something like 600 people will come to church in the 24 hours from Christmas Eve lunchtime to lunchtime on Christmas Day. That is the best thing about Christmas for me, to see people celebrating Jesus Birthday.
So please do come and join us for one or more of our Christmas services:
- Sunday 1st December 10:00am Christingle Service
- Sunday 1st December 6:30pm Advent Carols
- Sunday 15th December 6:30pm Mayor's Carol Service
- Christmas Eve 4pm Crib Service
- Christmas Eve 11:30pm Midnight Communion
- Christmas Day 8:00am Holy Communion
- Christmas Day 10:00am Jesus' Birthday Communion
Everyone is welcome at every service.
May the Joy and Peace of Christmas fill your hearts and minds.